Pages

.

Homemade Valentine's

This morning, I perused Pinterest for some homemade Valentine's.  Pinterest never disappoints.  And if you care to follow me, I'm Jodiem22.

I'd be pleased to "pin" with you.

Today I share my current favorites, of the homemade variety.


This year, for convenience I have gone the generic $2.00 for a box of 32 Valentines route (gasp).  We went with 3D googly eyed wild animals and cutesy furry animal sticker puzzles.  To make these more exciting we added heart shaped lollipops.

We're packing for a trip to Disney World (more on this later), and this year Valentine's Day just crept up on me.

Little creeper.

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Make it as awesome as you are.  I get to spend hundreds of dollars on new tires this morning.  Yes, tires.  They are everything I ever wanted and more....grrrr....

Good thing on the way is a drive-thru Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment