Pages

.

Fun and Easy Conversation Heart Centerpiece

Conversation Heart Centerpiece


When I found the napkins and treat containers with conversation hearts on them, 
I knew that was the ticket for my party this year.

It's no secret how much I <3 Conversation Hearts!!

I decided to run with the idea for my table and centerpiece.

Years ago I made a centerpiece for Halloween the same way using candy corn,
 it was super cute so I ran with it!!




Here is what it took:

Two vases, one that fits inside the other with some wiggle room
2 packages of conversation hearts or other candy

Color coordinated flowers

I love to buy flowers at Costco. They always have really unique bunches 
that you can have so much fun arranging.

I bought a bunch of flowers from Costco and in addition to that I purchased a 
dozen roses and eucalyptus to mix in!! 

(Needed the roses for the SANGRIA!! )

Place the smaller vase inside the larger vase and begin to fill the space between with your conversation hearts.
Fill to the top of the small vase.  
I was lucky enough to have a cylinder vase that was the same height, it worked perfectly.

You will have to use a funnel to fill the inside vase with water, being super careful not to get the candy wet!!

Arrange flowers inside water....

DONE!! and SO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment