Pages

.

Girl Friends "Spicy" Valentine Luncheon ~ 2012





I love to spoil my girlfriends.


They mean the world to me and every year around Valentine's Day I honor them with a party.



desserts & fruit




The last couple of years I have thrown a brunch.  If you want a peek at them you can find them here:





this year's invitation



I try to incorporate something that is a favorite of mine and build around it.  

This year it was Mexican food and Conversation(hearts)




a little look-see at the table



I typically do linen napkins when I have a meal like this, but my inner 13 year old got the best of me when I saw the conversation heart napkins and little treat cups!!



The treat boxes were filled with chocolates, and of course, candy hearts!!



My Mom always got my brother and I a box of conversation hearts for Valentine's Day.  

They have always been a favorite of mine.




I made this centerpiece for the table:

If you click HERE you can see how I did it!!



When I planned the menu I forgot that it was the first Friday of Lent.

So I mixed it up a little.


It worked out well.  



The Menu::














 Chips and Salsa, Guacamole and lots of toppings!








Jarritos and Iced Tea with Lemon


















Fun was had by all....

But you will have to take my word for it, because I totally forgot to take pictures!!

OOPS!!


I was too busy eating!! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment