Pages

.

Snow, Snow and more Snow

It's snowing.  Just when I'm about ready to call it quits with winter mother nature always delivers another storm.  Always.  I'm ready for mild temperatures and sun on my face.  I'm ready for the kids to play outside and watch flag football.  I'm ready for Spring.

Looks like I'll have to wait a little longer.  We're expecting 18" of snow, and of course we have a gymnastics meet tomorrow.  They never cancel them, and we're usually crazy enough to travel to them along with every other gymnastics mom.  I'm fairly certain with this forecast the meet will be delayed, and hopefully we'll have clear roads to travel.

If not, we will not be traveling.

Wishing everyone in the path of this storm a safe few days.  Stay warm, stay inside and enjoy your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment