Pages

.

College Care Package - Valentine Style

When I posted the photo of my


a girlfriend of mine that has twins in college emailed me and asked if I would like to make one for her
 son for Valentine's Day....

Well, OF COURSE!!

all boxed up


I wanted to make it look cute, so I thought and thought about what to do for a 
BOY for VALENTINE'S DAY?

I decided that spelling out HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TROY and getting items that complimented the letters of each word that a college kid would enjoy?
done.




"HAPPY"

H- hot cocoa, A-airheads, P- pizza combos and pringles, P- peanut butter, Y- yellow highlighters


"VALENTINES"

V- veggie soup
 A- animal crackers
L- laundry money (2 rolls of quarters)
E- 5 hour energy
N- nacho cheese
T- toothbrush and toothpaste
I- iTunes giftcard
N-  salted nutroll
E- Eileen's Cookies (popular Omaha cookie, frosted valentine cookies in a heart tin)
S- sunflower seeds


"DAY"

D- doritos, A- advil, Y- york peppermint patty


"TROY"

T- tide pods, R- razors, O- onions (funyuns) Y- yahtzee cards






the whole haul


a couple of red plastic stackable "crates" held it all inside the box


this was on top of the tissue, right inside the box

 A little diagram of the box's contents!!


Mom said he LOVED it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment