Pages

.

Two Steps Forward...One Step Backward...

Every year, right around this time, I feel as though I am constantly moving two steps forward and one backward.  I make some shopping progress, and then either rethink what I am giving or I find a better deal elsewhere.

For every trip I make I end up returning at least one item I bring home.  This is the exact reason I make every effort to have what I need by now.

I have a week left to take inventory and make returns.

It is a very good thing I love to be out and about.  I enjoy the music and the scenery.

I'm a social little bird with a very limited budget.  Hence the need to return what isn't necessary and re-buy at items at better prices.

But on every trip I make my way past a Starbucks and arm myself with a Venti Frappuccino.

It's good for the engine.

Wishing everyone a stress-free week ahead.  Mine will be filled with Christmas wrapping and returning, and a heavy dose of caffeine.
In the words of Tom Petty, "I hope you have a good one, I hope momma gets her shoppin' done.
And it's a Christmas all over again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment