Pages

.

A Wednesday List

1.  I have had no voice since Monday.  I spend my days alternating between a soft whisper and a hoarse, crackly man voice.

Work tonight should be interesting.

"(throat clear) Would (crackle) you like (hoarse) the soup or salad? It (whisper) comes with the meal?"

2.  I decided last night I would spend my morning cleaning my floors.  All the floors.  I am currently thinking of better things to do.

3.  LLG is on the couch behind me.  I woke up last night to the symphony of him hacking up his lungs.  He slept in and I'm still teetering with the idea of sending him to school.

My evaluation of him is still in progress.

4.  Moopa just ran to me that she needed to "Peeeee peeeeeeee in da potttttyyyyyyy!!!" 

I took a small blog posting hiatus and ran her to the potty.  It was a roaring success.

I can't decide if this makes me happy or sad.  With my other munchkins there was no waffling once a pee went in the potty.  You were handed underpants and wished good luck. 

With Moopa, I have been delaying the cold turkey approach.  I am having flashbacks of public restrooms and a toddler potty in the trunk.  It's enough to buy another pack of diapers every time I go to Target.

5.  Have a fabulous Wednesday.  The weekend is 'round the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment