Pages

.

Oh Wednesday...

Today was a half day at school.  This resulted in my up at 7:30am, dressed and showered by 8:30am morning.

Time for errands was limited and there were many errands to run.  There still are many errands to run.  The hustle and bustle of Christmas is alive and well over here in Mommyhood.

While shopping is on track, I have not wrapped a thing.  I prefer to wait until Christmas Eve for all the gifts that are tucked away, because to lug them all out and re-hide them all is too much work.

It's much easier to plop them all in front of Hubby Christmas Eve.  He sets his station with wrapping paper, tape, a good Christmas movie and cold beer and wraps until his fingers are sore.

I call this the "I buy it all, you wrap it all" system.  It serves us well.

I will take care of all the adult gifts that need presentable wrapping and ribbons this week.

With 10 days to go, our Christmas music is on, the tree is lit and the oven is pumpin' out goodies every twenty four hours or so.

I hope Santa's reindeer are resting up, because the munchkins are ready.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment