Pages

.

Snow Angel

I just found this picture of my Sports Fanatic while browsing my online photo gallery.
It's an oldie but a goodie.

I remember taking it, it was over five years ago.  We lived in Pennsylvania, and my days were much longer than they are now.

I had more time, because I had less munchkins.  They were involved in nothing but preschool.  If memory serves (it sometimes doesn't) I had the munchkins in bed by 7:30 and I watched a minimum of three shows every night.

And there was always a hefty ice cream on my lap.

These days my memory serves just about nothing and I am lucky if my eyeballs catch a little of my DVR before they are staring at the back of my eyelids.

Tis' the season.  And I love every exhausting minute of it.

Have a good one everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment