Pages

.

Amazon: Last Minute Shopping Ideas

Today, while on Amazon, I saw it is the last day to order for Christmas with "free super saver shipping". 

Love Amazon, and I LOVE free shipping.  Why go to the store when you can ship to home for free? 

Here are my current picks for boys.  I base this on my ten year old and six year old.  They love video games, sports, play figures and anything "boy".  Everything below we currently have, or Santa's workshop is hopefully busy assembling it for Christmas delivery.

Playmakers: Football figures for little fans everywhere




Madden 12: Who doesn't love Madden?



FIFA Soccer 12: My son doesn't even play soccer and he wants this game



Imaginext Samurai Castle: Imagination heaven





GeoTrax Batcave: Great to line up figures, have them ride on the train, and run them over



For girls, I could shop forever.  I already posted Just Dance 3, which my Gymnastics Queen is begging for.  I can't blame her, it's a real hootenanny.



For all day imagination play, she has decided the elves MUST make the Loving Family Christmas House.  With working lights and accessories galore, I may join her on the floor if Santa brings this one.



My Moopa is a Strawberry Shortcake fan.  An oldie but a goodie.



For Hubby?  And men everywhere?  I haven't a clue.  If I could buy toys all day every day I would.  They are so much more exciting than ties, travel coffee mugs and cell phone accessories.

Happy shopping to all.  I feel as though I blinked and its December 19th.  Scary stuff.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment