Pages

.

Save with Target Cartwheel


Recently, I discovered an app called "Target Cartwheel."  I stumbled upon it somehow, like everything else in life.

The app is fairly simple, although when I first started using it it did take me a good few minutes to get going.  Basically, the Cartwheel app is just a place chock full of mobile coupons.  You can browse the categories, which are fairly descriptive, and select offers such as 5% off bagged apples, or 15% off Cherokee tops for boys.

When you choose an offer it goes into your "Cartwheel."

You get so many "slots" to put your offers in, and as you continue to use Cartwheel you can open up more slots to save.  When you go to the check out, the cashier scans the Cartwheel barcode on your phone to apply your savings and discounts. 

You don't fumble with coupons, you just flash your Cartwheel barcode. 

Cartwheel offers aren't going to save you thousands, but I've saved about $20.00 in the last three weeks, which is pretty nifty.  The app has become a "see how much I can save with Cartwheel" game. 

Cartwheel offers can be combined with coupons, sales and Redcard savings, which adds up to even more cash in your wallet.  If you're a Target shopper, consider downloading Cartwheel, because using it will make you even happier in Target.

Hard to believe, but true.

For the record Target has no idea who I am.  Well, the local Target does because I'm there every day.  I'm just saying that I shared this because I love to save.

And I know you do too.

Happy weekend.  Try the Cartwheel app and let me know what you think!

Check out my post "Save BIG at Target" for even more moneysaving tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment