Pages

.

Banana Split Malt


We had an ice cream shop when I was a kid that was called Goodrich Dairy.
It was where my Dad like to go for banana splits and  they made the best chocolate malts.



I had a follower share a recipe for a smoothie with me earlier this summer, and I turned it into a malt.
It tastes JUST like a banana split in a glass!


Banana Split Malt

1 banana
1 cup of milk
1 cup frozen cherries
2 cups vanilla ice cream (more if you want super thick!!)
whipped cream
chocolate syrup
marchino cherry

Blend the banana, milk, ice cream and cherries in your blender.
Pour into a tall glass, top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with a cherry.

**I have made this with the ice cream and whole milk for my kids, I have also lightened it up for me and the hubby.  Use Non-Fat frozen yogurt and skim milk to lighten it up! 

Grab a straw and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment