Pages

.

Five Wednesday Things

1.  My computer, which probably needs updates and some heavy memory cleaning, is starting to agitate me.  It croaks along, making anything that needs to be done quickly virtually impossible. 

Serenity now.

2.  I woke up at 4am, for no reason what-so-ever.  I flipped my pillow to the cold side about ten times, I checked my phone, I forced my eyes closed and thought of unicorns and rainbows. 

At 6am I decided to just get the heck up and go for a run.  I'm glad I did.

3.  This weather is agitating me, just like my computer.  August is supposed to be hot and sunny.  This cold brisk air and sweatshirts at night is for the birds.  We only get so many months of warm sunshine, and I feel like I'm being robbed.

I freeze all winter.  Please, I beg you weather radar, not here, not now. 

4.  Yesterday I went to the pool store because my pool filter was not behaving.  As a first time pool owner, I am a work in progress.  I continue to fall more in love with my pool store because after a small troubleshoot, they walked me through backwashing and rinsing and recirculating and basically tuning up my filtration system.  Now, it is filtering beautifully.

I love learning new things.  It never gets old.

5.  School starts in 15 days.  I have to keep reminding myself, because I'm known for being surprised the day before school starts that school is starting the next day.

I have nightmares about missing school buses and ill-prepared munchkins who have no No. 2 pencils and bright shiny new folders for "Go Home" papers.

Oh the agony. 

Signing off, and making appointments for things like the dentist because school starts in 15 days.

15 days.

Yes brain, 15 days.  

Happy Trails, and Happy Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment