Pages

.

Banana "Botox" Mask



I saw this on Pinterest last winter.

I, of course, thought "this cannot be true?"

This was something that was shown by Dr. Oz in 2010.

When I read the reviews, there were a couple of people who REALLY noticed a difference, and a few who just said that their skin felt softer.

One night I decided to give it a go, I had some ripe bananas and all of the rest, so I figured it couldn't hurt right?


Banana "Botox" Mask
as seen on pinterest and Dr. Oz

1/2 ripe banana, mashed
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon honey

Combine the ingredients and apply to face and leave on for 15 minutes and wash off.
It's mentioned on Dr. Oz's article that doing a warm washcloth over the top helps.
I have done it both ways, and didn't see much of a difference.
(it tastes great, by the way!)


I will tell you that I didn't look 15 years younger, but it is a nice mask.  My skin felt somewhat tighter, and way softer.  It lasts for a couple of days.

I am curious to see if any of you have ever tried this?

Or any other kitchen spa mask that you like?


Please let me know!!





No comments:

Post a Comment