Pages

.

Loaded Baked Potato Casserole


I went to the store to buy ingredients for a potato casserole I found in my Church cookbook.
But I am not usually one for following recipes and changed my mind walking through the store.
I started thinking how good a loaded baked potato sounded, but we had just had baked potatoes, and I wanted to switch it up.

I took all of the goodness of a loaded baked potato and whipped up this casserole!

It was FABULOUS!!

We ate it with steaks on the grill, but it's hearty enough, it could be your meal!

Loaded Baked Potato Casserole

1 32 oz frozen hash browns
1 can cream of celery
1 tsp salt
2 cups cheddar cheese
2 Tbls dried minced onion (1/2 cup fresh)
2 cups sour cream
1/2 tsp pepper
2 Tbls fresh chives, chopped
1 package of real bacon pieces

Mix all of ingredients in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment