Pages

.

Teacher Gift - "Welcome Summer -- Soak it Up!"


Last year for the kids' teachers and teacher aids I made super cute 


I knew they would be hard to beat!

But I had this cute idea while I was out shopping one day.

When I think summertime I think of sitting by the water and sipping lemonade to keep cool.

thus, this idea was born!


Here they are, all lined up!



I bought each teacher a different beach towel, these large bottles of lemon and lime aids to match, 
and found these colorful flexible straws.




I made this up from a google image, and tweeked it in Microsoft Publisher.


I rolled the towels, looped some tulle through holes punched on either side of the car, and tied it all together.


Ta-Da!! Who couldn't use this??

Hope they enjoy them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment