Pages

.

A Thursday, Weather Related, List

1.  I bought an air conditioner today.  I finally broke down and spent the money because it's awful hot outside.  And it will be awful hot again tomorrow.  And so on.

Hubby cannot function, or sleep, in a room that is 80 degrees.  My "keep the curtains closed" wasn't cuttin' it anymore.

2.  Yesterday, with pool water that was up to code for swimming, two of my more adventurous munchkins decided to swim.

For about 7 minutes.

After 7 minutes they couldn't feel their lower extremities.  But hey, they are totally stoked we own a pool.

3.  Today is Field Day for my 2nd grader.  He was thrilled to be out in the super hot sun.

He actually was, until I asked him for a picture.  Cue the downward spiral.

4.  No more cooking for me.  The kitchen closes in June, because I am not crazy enough to stand in front of a stove with no central air.

Hello cereal, toast, pancakes and eating out.  Whoop whoop!

5.  I personally do not mind the heat nearly as much as everyone else I know.  I can't even wear shorts unless it is at least 75 degrees with pure sun, shining on me, all day.

I do however, mind winter.  very much.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment