Pages

.

Hope

I'm not sure what to say.  It's a tough day for me because I know there are mommies suffering.

Searching.

Hoping.

My heart aches for these families in Oklahoma.  As I pray for them and their families I'm reminded my troubles are small.  Library fees for overdue books and bills in the mailbox look like a day in Disney when I see what is happening in Oklahoma.

I have what I need, and at the end of the day, I need to remember it.  We never know what life will bring us, and we need to cherish the moments we have with loved ones.  We need to be thankful, and to keep our troubles in perspective, because energy should not be wasted on worry.

Real troubles just happen.  They can't be controlled.  They hit you like a freight train when you least expect them, and suddenly you realize nothing was as big a deal as you thought it was.

Keep your troubles in perspective, and enjoy every day.  Hug your babies.  Enjoy sunshine on your face and sticky kitchen tables.  

There are parents who need our prayers, and our support.  Remember them today and in the coming months, because as the news cameras move on to the next story, they will still be hurting.  And rebuilding.  And wondering how they will keep waking up every morning.

Many many hugs and prayers Oklahoma.  Keep on marching.  The sun will shine again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment