Pages

.

The Versatile Blogger Award

the versatile blogger award

I have been blessed to have been awarded The Versatile Blogger award by not one,
but two fellow bloggers! 

 I felt very honored to be among those they nominated!!

Now it's MY TURN to pass on the love!

Thank you to The Devilish Dish and to Crumbs in my Mustachio for giving me this award!

The rules of this award are:

1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Send the award along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

1.  We have four kids, and lots of people think that we have "separate families" because of the distance between the first two and the last two.

2. My Mom is my very best friend.  We talk at the same times everyday and when we don't my life is totally thrown off-kilter.

3. I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary with my husband. (which is weird, because I am only "29!?"

4. I LOVE to not only give gifts, but to WRAP them.  I think that wrapping presents and giving cards is becoming a lost art.

5. Ever since I had twins, almost nice years ago, I HAVE to sleep with a pillow next to me.

6. When I was in 9th grade I was held up by a man at a stop light at gun point. I was with 3 friends, he went to jail for taking $8.01 from us. 

7. I absolutely HATE when my kitchen counters are cluttered and dirty!

Now it's time to tag 15 more bloggers.  It's really hard to choose only 15!!
Here they are in random order"

1. Basilmomma: a busy mom that likes to cook
2. Party Pinching
3. Love. Peace. Happiness. Cooking
4. Newlywed Chefs
5. Food Warms the Cockles of my Heart
6. Bake Your Day
7. Knead to Cook
8. Crap I've Made
9. I'll Get You my Pretties!
10. Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate
11. The Country Cook
12. Newlyweds Blog
13. Tastes Better with Friends
14. Divine Dinner Party
15. The Sisters Cafe

Now, if you haven't seen some of these, make sure to check them out!! For all of you, show the love, and pass it on!





No comments:

Post a Comment