Pages

.

A Blog Makeover

Yesterday I needed a change.  I was sick of sidebars and pictures and everything in between.

I needed a blog cleanse.

I took a few hours (collectively) and made a new blog header.  I fired my blog background and switched up some fonts.

The blog is clean.  There is less clutter.  My blog is a place of solace once again.

I hope my readers are pleased with the new "look".  Change can be so refreshing.

On another semi-related note, I hope my munchkins are in good form after school.  My need for clean has carried over into my housekeeping life.

I am on a cleansing, clutter purging spree that may last until evening.

No Barbie is safe.  All dry markers shall be sent to the trash.   Loose papers, toys without parts and socks without matches are about to meet their doom.

But first, to Starbucks for a Frappucino.  The energy needs to come from somewhere.


Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment