Pages

.

Fresh Apple Cake

Fall is here and that means so many of the recipes we see are full of spice and APPLES.

This fresh apple cake is no exception.

Not sure where the recipe originated, but my son came home from work one day and said that a lady he works with brought it in for lunch and he got the recipe so I could make it again!

I figured if my 16 year old took the time to get me a recipe, I would have to try it!



fresh apple cake





Fresh Apple Cake

4 cups apples, diced
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 cups flour
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

preheat oven to 350.

Prepare a 9x13 with non-stick cooking spray.

Toss apples with sugars and oil.

Beat eggs with vanilla, add to apples. Add the rest of the ingredients, combine well and place in pan.

Bake for one hour.

Serve with a healthy dollop of whipped cream or ice cream. 

Tastes best when served warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment