Pages

.

Thanksgiving, Really?

I feel as though I blinked and it's November.  Last I remember it was Halloween.

I'm guessing the chaos of snow in October, and going a week without Internet or phone afterward assisted in the time lapse.

This evening in Shop Rite was my first "the holidays are upon us" experience.  I struggled to navigate my cart through the swarms of shoppers as I perused the baking aisle.  Throughout the store people were busy loading their carts with yams, brown sugar, turkeys, hams, stuffing and cans of gravy.

I bought a chocolate covered marshmallow Santa and three 1/2 gallons of Turkey Hill Ice Cream.
The ice cream was on sale for $1.99.  Nothing like a good deal during the holidays.

I have no excuse for the marshmallow Santa.  It was just nice to see him again.

Wishing everyone a stress-free kick-off to the holiday season!  Happy Tuesday before Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment