Pages

.

A Tuesday List

1.  I have officially begun Christmas shopping.  Christmas prep for me takes much organization.  There is toy purchasing, wish list gift assignments for relatives, price checking, coupon clipping and wrapping.

Christmas is an exhausting and exhilarating time consuming hobby.  Oh how I love it so.

2.  The dog has made great strides in the past 24 hours.  She has managed to get herself upright and walk a little, which we were told may never happen again.

3.  The kitchen floor is rather sticky this morning.  There must have been a juice spill while I was at work last night.  This spill was poorly tended to, and it was apparantly walked through several hundred times.

4.  I just dropped $50 on cleaning supplies at Target.  We were desperately in need of sponges, antibacterial cleaning sprays and laundry detergent.

I would have much rather spent the $50 in the Christmas decor aisle.

5.  The munchkins have no school today.  While at Target we snapped a few pictures on the cell phone of "wishes" to send to Santa.  Cell phones are a miraculous tool to help the brain remember item names and numbers.

6.  I'm going to go against the grain and end my list at 6.  Livin' on the edge.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment