Pages

.

Reindeer Cupcakes

I have wasted much time this morning fuddling with my blog header, making a mess of it, and eventually giving up until I have more time to waste.

With a school gift fair awaiting my arrival, I shall make my Reindeer Cupcake post simple and concise.

To make these cupcakes:

DO use any flavor cupcake mix you desire and bake as directed.

DO frost generously with chocolate frosting, and use small pretzels for antlers.

DO have red M&M's handy, preferably the festive holiday version currently overpriced at several supermarkets.  Use red M&M for Rudolph's nose.

DO make your life simple and place a dab of vanilla frosting where each eye is to be placed, and use any small chocolate you have for the eyes.  I used chocolate chips.

DON'T leave finished cupcakes on dining room table, comfortably in reach of toddler.
Mommyhood Footnote:  I apologize to the fifth grade class.  Moopa ate some of your profits for today's bake sale.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment