Pages

.

Tale of a Pumpkin Coffee Cake

Last week, I made a pumpkin coffee cake.  I scribbled the ingredients on a scrap sheet of paper, took pictures of the cake and fed it to my munchkins.

The entire cake was gone in 24 hours.

I was so pleased with myself (and my cake) because I had a recipe tucked away to post on my blog.  I had somewhere to turn when I was short on blogging material.

A few minutes ago, I sat down to post about my coffee cake.

I edited the picture, and I prepared to share the recipe.  I looked around for that scrap piece of paper with the golden instructions.

The paper is no where to be found.

Due to my organizational irresponsibility, all I have left is this picture.

The End.

Mommyhood Footnote:  There is no cake mix.  There was flour, sugar, oats, milled flax seed, pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, baking powder and crumb topping.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment