Pages

.

Welcome Back to Home-Ville

We pulled into our drive last night around 8pm.  We left our hotel in South Carolina at 8am, which translates to we spent 12 hours in the car.  And seven hours in the car the day before.  And 19 hours in the car the week before.

If I never sit in the front seat of my car again it will be too soon.

Aside from one wrong turn in Washington D.C., which left us in an undesirable neighborhood for four long miles in bumper to bumper downtown traffic, the ride was easy.

And long.

One day I would love to wander off course and visit one of the hundred of towns we passed along the way.  Towns like "Coosawhatchie".
But with four munchkins we only stop when they cry to use the bathroom at least twice or the car is low on fuel.   

Munchkins can hold pee longer than they claim.

Today, back at home, I can't say I'm lovin' the 32 degrees outside my window.  Maybe one day we will muster up the nerve to move south.

To a town like "Coosawhatchie".

Until then, it's flannels and wigwam socks.  And space heaters.  And happy dreams of Florida sunshine.

Happy Sunday.  Make it awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment