Pages

.

Superbowl Fare

This week supermarkets all across the country are slashing prices on snack foods, soda and party platters.  There are football cupcakes in the bakery and cases of beer stacked sky high aside the registers.

I smell Superbowl Sunday.

Today I'm sharing my favorite Mommyhood recipes for anyone preparing food for Sunday's "Big Game".  They are palate tested and Mama approved.  You can also rest assured they are easy, because they were prepared in my kitchen.  

I'm not known for my culinary expertise.

Don't forget to comb through Pinterest, because hundreds of decorating, meal planning and dessert ideas await.

For an easy dessert, bake cupcakes and frost with team colors.  You can swirl frosting with knife of go the "1/2 and 1/2" style (think Black and White Cookie).

Hope you're looking forward to some excellent eats this weekend.
Have a fab Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment