Pages

.

It's a Soup Supper Recipe Round-Up!!

Saturday, February 4th is National Homemade Soup Day!



Here you go.... ALL in ONE place a smorgasbord of soups!!

I held a virtual soup supper on my facebook page on Thursday.
We had a ball exchanging recipes for soup, my most FAVORITE meal!!

Yes, I was THAT kid.  
The one with the thermos at school.

When most kids were cracking open their Scooby Doo lunch box to unwrap a  PB &J, 
I had a thermos of soup in my Snoopy Lunch box and thermos!! 
{{I have the BEST Mom ever!!}}

I want to personally thank all of my fellow blogger/foodie friends for joining in the soup fun!!

We had 40 people contribute recipes!!

We had drum roll please..... 51 soup recipes!!

I am sharing with you their recipes and links to their blogs, so that  you can have one source to find AMAZING recipes for soups, and find some new foodies to follow!!


Please go visit them and show them some love!!

Thanks everyone for making my first "virtual" party a HUGE success!!




 Devilish Dish






Basilmomma: A Busy Mom that Likes to Cook:






Spoons 'n' Spades






The Happy Housewife






Recipes for My Boys






Chindeep








Carrie's Experimental Kitchen





Sumptuous Spoonfuls


Sumptuous Spoonfuls also shared a recipe for
  Italian Bread Soup from A little bit crunchy a little bit Rock 'n Roll




Isabelle at Home



Served Up with Love







The Foodie Physician

My Catholic Kitchen







Simply Gourmet Photography





Lisa's Dinnertime Dish






The Happy Little Tomato







Hot Eats and Cool Reads







Full Belly Sisters

Black Bean 





Life by Jill Marie


Pasta Fagioli






Everyday Mom's Meals

Cheesy Potato


Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice




Bakeaholic Mama

Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper





Food thoughts of a Chef Wannabe

Chicken Noodle with Amish Egg Noodles


Sharing Recipes

Vegetable Beef Stew




Food Bloggie Addict

Spicy Chicken Soup





Made from Scratch

Creamy Vegetable Medley




The Food Diaries

Tomato Macaroni





My Crowded Kitchen

Potato Cheddar Chowder






Ihearditsyummy

Sassy Potato Corn Chowder






Green Cuisine List.com


Roasted Vegetable





Jett2Witt Productions


Cabbage Soup






Ally's Kitchen


Vadouvan Chicken Soup





Hugs and Cookies XOXO


Potato Cheddar and Corn with Bacon





Moore or Less Cooking Blog


Pasta Fagioli





Pampered Chef Carol's Corner


Curried Chicken Noodle





The Fountain Kitchen


Grassfed Beef & Lentil







Chat 'n Dish

Mescilla


Brasilian Recipes and Other Delectable Delights 
from Around the World

Please visit her facebook page to view her recipes

Jacked Up Potato Soup


Creamy Cheesy Tomato

She was so generous!! She also submitted: Hearty Winter Soup & Split Pea




The Southern Fried Bride


Turkey Fiesta Soup





Travel Through Food


Butternut Squash



Finally I shared three of my own soup recipes from my blog:






(meatless) tortilla



I have more yummy soup recipes under the "soup" tab, help yourself!


Thank you for looking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment