Pages

.

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins


Last year on Pinterest there was a picture going around how to make pumpkin muffins with a yellow cake mix and a can of pumpkin.

I pinned it right away.  That sounded too good to be true!!

This year as fall approaches, I saw it hit facebook again yesterday.

I asked the gal who posted it, if she had ever tried it.
She hadn't but another lady I know, posted that she had and that they were awesome!

She said, it's only better when you use a spice cake mix!

I LOVE Spice Cake and Pumpkin, and guess what I had BOTH items in my pantry!

I baked up a batch today...and Yum!!

They are super easy and super moist, and only have about 108 calories! (based on 16 muffins)


Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins

1 box of Spice Cake Mix
1 - 15 ounce can of pumpkin

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 16 muffin tines with non-stick cooking spray or cupcake liners.
In a bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin and stir until smooth and combined.

Divide between 16 muffin liners.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.

Cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment