Pages

.

Cherry Torte Cupcakes



When I made the Cherry Torte for my step-Dad's birthday, I made three 8x8 layers of cake.
I had just enough batter to experiment with six cupcakes.
The cake was amazing!!




You can find it here: Cherry Torte

But if you were in a bit of a rush, and wanted the same flavors, the cupcakes are the way to go.



This is the perfect combination.
It's like combining a cake with a pie with a cheesecake.
Crazy?
I know!!




Cherry Torte Cupcakes

1 box white cake mix 
1 can of cherry pie filling
whipped Cream Frosting (RECIPE FOUND HERE)

Prepare cupcakes as instructed on box, cool.

Core out a hole in the middle of the cupcake.
Poke two cherries and some filling down in the hole.
Top with whipped cream frosting and a cherry on top!

Keep in the refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment