Pages

.

What's Your "Weekend Wear?"

BlogHer asked me to share this Almay-sponsored video series, 'Different Occasions. Different Looks. Always Pretty.'  In this video, Kate Bryan from The Small Things Blog shares her "weekend wear" tips. 

Usually my weekend look is as casual as possible, because my weekends involve time in the yard or going to ball games.  In the summer, it's the pool and the beach.

Being a stay-at-home mom means I'm pretty low key all the time when it comes to clothes, and that's just the way I like it.  But when I do get invited to a picnic or a party, it's nice to spruce up my look with some light makeup and hair.

And a clean shirt.

What do you put on when you've got somewhere to be on the weekends?  I love Kate's tips because they are easy and quick, and attainable for every woman.  No expensive makeup or hairstylist needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment