Pages

.

Awhile

It's been awhile.  I haven't posted in about four days, and truthfully, life has been calm.

We finished up our beach trip, visited family and we are home in Pennsylvania.  I'm listening to my boys play Minecraft, which definitely means we are home sweet home.

What is the deal with that game anyway?

Upon our arrival back home, our upstairs was a cozy 87 degrees.  I don't think the window units and fans cooled it below 80 all evening.  I did sleep just fine though, waking in the same position I fell asleep.  This is impressive, considering I usually use the facilities at least once an evening and I struggle with perfect pillow placement when dozing off.

Not last night.  I didn't even have my preferred pillow under my head when I woke up.

This morning I pulled weeds in steaming hot, sweltering sun.  The weather wasn't ideal for yard work, but I have trouble ignoring the yard when it reaches jungle status.  I also sweated off a few ice cream cones from the beach.

The upside to going away is enjoying time away from weeds and cleaning.

The downside to going away is coming home to an abundance of weeds and cleaning.  And mail.

But the vacation was fabulous, and we officially back to the grind.  Tomorrow, it's all about dishwasher repair and getting these kids back in camp.

Mama needs a breather and these munchkins need to see some pals.

Happy almost Monday.  Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment