Pages

.

Pineapple Dole Whip - Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream


A while back I had a little virtual birthday party on my facebook page, so many good things were shared!
I have been trying to make some of my favorites, and this was on my "short list."

Our Little Family Adventure shared this recipe for the Disney Dole Whips that week, and being the HUGE pineapple lover that I am, I knew I had to make it!!

I have never had the Disney version, but I am here to tell ya, her version is THE BOMB.  

One note she gave was to make this into an adult cocktail by scooping it into a glass, pouring a little pineapple juice and Captain Morgan over the top.  
That is NEXT on the list!!

Here's how to make it!!

Grab your ice cream makers...let's go!

Pineapple Dole Whip - Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream
via - Our Little Family Adventure

1 quart of Pineapple Juice
3 cups cream
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 1/2 cups sugar

Pour everything into your ice cream maker, give it a stir and turn it on!
Make according to the manufacturer's instructions, Mine shuts off all by itself when it's done! :)

It was amazing, and the best part....it makes a lot! Most ice cream recipes aren't enough for my whole family to get to have more than a smidgen... this makes the whole canister full!

Thanks, Nicky!! This is a new family favorite at our house!!




No comments:

Post a Comment