Pages

.

Mama Fog

It's camp week over here.  It's wonderful and annoying at the same time.

I have two kids in two different camps, and one enjoying our town's summer recreation program.  All three of these activities are at different times.

This week, one camp runs from 8:30-12:00.  Another from 12:30-3:30, and Summer Rec is 9:00-12:00.  Add in two doctor appointments, a dishwasher repairman, weight room for my son and gymnastics for my daughter and I didn't know what day it was today.

Literally.

I woke up, in a carpooling confused fog and it took me a few minutes to remember it's Tuesday.  The brain was, and still is working in slow motion.  Almost like it's rebelling against me and all the craziness. 

Without any Starbucks run in sight, this is gonna be a long day.

But hey, it is summer vacation. 

And that makes it all alright.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment