Pages

.

Date Nights

Since we moved, I haven't been on a date night with Hubby.  Well, unless you count a quick trip to Home Depot for flooring.  After all, we did sneak in a dinner at Perkins, which was conveniently located next to the Home Depot parking lot.

Date nights are tricky.  When you have kids, they are few and far between.  It's not easy to find an available night, a sitter and money to pay for all of this when you have kids running around. 

Let's not forget everyone needs to stay healthy once everything is in place.

Regardless, every mom should be able to enjoy an evening dressed in real clothes with makeup on her face.  Date nights are not easy for me, and unfortunately they are very rare these days.  I do love being able to talk to Hubby uninterrupted while wearing clean clothes.  I also enjoy not having to share my food or hide my dessert for fear it will disappear without me ever tasting it.

It's the little things.

BlogHer was gracious enough to ask me to share this video series, “Different Occasions. Different Looks. Always Pretty.” hosted by Almay.  If your date look is from 1985, or you’ve forgotten how to even make a “date look,” this is a great video to freshen up your style.

Enjoy, and find a night to make this video useful.  You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment