Pages

.

New-ness

We're here.  We walked through the back door of our new home Monday and we've been settling in ever since.  Along with our new address, we have new schools, new stores, new friends and a new phone number.  We have new bath mats and towels, new neighbors and new sports teams.
There is a lot of "new-ness" going on around here.

This week, I've been cleaning, sorting and unpacking.  I've also been trying to navigate myself and my kids to where we need to go.  My brain looks a lot like this:
There is much to get used to, and it's been an adventure thus far.  Living in the country is a nice change of pace.  Definitely good for the blood pressure.  I think I'll even get used to the aroma of manure before the end of the summer.

All we need is a drive-thru Starbucks and I'll be good. 

Hope everyone is having a grand week.  Cheers, it's almost the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment