Pages

.

Curse you, Moon Sand


I just settled in to write a quick post but all of my energies have been completely zapped due to an early morning battle over Moon Sand.

Curse you Treasure Kingdom Moon Sand.

Last night my daughter received two bags of hand-me-down clothes at gymnastics.  This mom told me there was a bunch of boots, sweaters and pants.  Oh, and a box of unopened Moon Sand her now fourteen year old daughter will not use.

When we were sifting through all the goodies, there it was in the very bottom of one of the bags.  The Moon Sand.

At 8:30pm, there was no question that we were NOT opening anything requiring sand to play.

Naturally, my kids thought 7:45am was a better time.  I caught my daughter right before she had the sand out and all over my kitchen table.  The same table I'm about to serve waffles on.  Serenity now. 

As you can imagine, I'm completely unreasonable because they WILL NOT make a mess. It will be clean. They promise. Oh yes, and pigs are flying outside my window and hell has officially frozen over. I'm off to make it a better Thursday, since I've already had a battle of the stink eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment