Pages

.

Double Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow



My kids love puppy chow, but my husband hates it!
He hates peanut butter... (I KNOW RIGHT?!? --- gasp!)
So this fall I made some Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies and they were a hit!  I started thinking about other ways to make puppy chow for the holidays.  Then I saw the White Chocolate Peppermint Kisses and M&Ms and the idea came to me.






Double Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow

2 cups white chocolate peppermint kisses, melted
1 - 14 ounce box of chocolate chex cereal
2 cups powdered sugar
1 package white chocolate peppermint M&M's

Melt kisses in the microwave in 30 second intervals until you can stir them smooth.
They are so pink and pretty! :)
Pour over cereal in a big bowl and stir to cover completely.
Top with powdered sugar and stir to coat.
Add the bag of Peppermint M&Ms!

No comments:

Post a Comment