Pages

.

Confessions.

Sometimes, I sleep in my clothes from the waist up.  I remove my, er, undergarments and change into jammie pants.  I do this because I'm freezing all winter and I just can't bare the three seconds it would take me to remove my warm sweater.

I'm currently blogging in my slippers, hot pink jammie pants, long sleeve hunter green tee and a J.Crew wool sweater.  I just woke up.

Yesterday, Moopa had a scoop of cookie dough ice cream with breakfast.  I have my reasons.

I'm not a fan of washing floors.  It's so much work for the five minutes they are clean.  Vacuum, yes.  Mop, no.

Lately, since we're moving, my method of cleaning up toys is throw them out.  Unless of course, they are brand new and shiny from Christmas.

If Hubby is not home, I only make pancakes, grilled cheese, PB&J or pasta for dinner.  Take your pick.  One day, I was feeling crafty so I made meatballs.  That was two months ago.

I strongly believe that a fiber bar, an apple, a pack of fruit snacks and a yogurt is an acceptable lunch.  Sandwiches are overrated.

Our school disagrees.  The second day of first grade the school called me and asked me if my son was supposed to be buying lunch.  "Did he forget his lunch money?  His lunch is a fiber bar, an apple, a yogurt and a large cupcake?"

(Cue forhead sweat) Er, I must have forgot his sandwich?  Am I in some sort of trouble with the school lunch police?

I love shower cap days.  Drying my hair is so eight minutes too long.

I feel better now.  I've been cleansed, and I enter into my weekend happily wearing clothes from the waist up and jammies from the waist down, while walking on semi-clean floors. 

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment