Pages

.

Pumpkin Pie Martini


When I saw that bottle of pumpkin liqueur at the store last month, 
I saw a pumpkin pie martini in my future!

I had initially planned to just mix it with a little vanilla vodka, 
until it hit me like a pie in the face!
"Must. Use. Whipped Cream Vodka."

Have you ever had it??
Holy cow, is it fantastic.
Heck, once you crack the bottle you'll know!
It smells so darn good!!



Pumpkin Pie Martini

4 ounces Pumpkin Liqueur
4 ounces Whipped Cream Vodka
homemade whipped cream
pumpkin pie spice

Pour two liqueurs into a martini shaker with ice, shake until chilled.
pour into a martini glass and top with a dollap of whipped cream.
Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.

So, had I not been in such a hurry and craving this last Friday night, I would have made a small cinnamon sugar coated pie crust, cut with cookie cutters, and sliced to put on the side of the glass....
How cute would that have been?!


No comments:

Post a Comment