Pages

.

Coconut Macaroons


Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons

Always a favorite on my holiday trays.  

These sweet little coconut morsels are drizzled with just a little bit of chocolate fudge!

My friend, Toni, made these for my cookie exchange many years ago.

My father in law LOVES them!!

I always seem to have extra coconut left after I make my husband's 
Chocolate Macaroon Tunnel Cake 

for his birthday, so I whip these up at Christmastime!


Coconut Macaroons

4 c flaked coconut
1 cup sugar
1/4 c + 2 Tbls flour
1/3 t salt
6 egg whites
1 t vanilla
melted chocolate fudge canned frosting for drizzle

In a medium bowl, combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt, mix well.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites and vanilla til blended.
Pour egg mixture over coconut mixture and blend well.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

Cool.

Drizzle with melted chocolate frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment