Pages

.

Mint Brownie Ice Cream Cake

So, every year since I can remember, I have done a variation of this cake for my son Spencer's birthday.
I have made it in a springform pan, like pictured, I have made it square, or in a 9x13, 
it never fails to be his favorite.
Last year it was a cookies and cream cake, in past years a cookie dough cake, this year
MINT BROWNIE!!



I gain weight just looking at it....
but when it comes to taste...
that's a good thing...right...?!?!

yummers.


my handsome 18 year old boy.




Mint Brownie Ice Cream Cake

1 box brownie mix
1/8 tsp peppermint extract
1/2 cup mint chocolate chips
1 - 12.8 oz jar hot fudge (divided)
1 cup crushed Oreos (divided)
1.5 quart Edy's Mint Brownie ice cream softened
Mint Oreos for top (optional)


Spray your pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Mix and bake brownies according to box instructions, adding the mint chips and extract to the mix.
Spread half of the hot fudge on top of brownies.
Top with half of the Oreo crumbs.
Spread softened ice cream over crumbs.
Top with remaining hot fudge and crumbs.
Top with mint Oreos if desired!


Freeze until solid.

I always make a day ahead!

Grab a spoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment