Pages

.

Why I Love GrUVyWear

*I was blessed to receive a complimentary and ultra awesome outfit from GrUVyWear in exchange for this post.  All opinions expressed are my own. Discount code to purchase in post.*

Last week, while in Pennsylvania, my daughter's GrUVyWear swimsuit arrived.  I had never heard of GrUVyWear before I was given the opportunity to sample one of their outfits.  I had no idea what to expect as far as quality, style and fit.

To spare you the suspense, I LOVED this suit. Loved is probably an understatement.  This suit is similar to all the snazzy, non-Target clothes my kids receive as gifts.  The stuff I don't buy because I'm frugal, but it's ultra cute and comfy and awesome.

Not that there is anything wrong with Target clothes, because I love them too. 

GrUVyWear fits well, it hugs the little baby legs without squeezing too tight.  The suit doesn't fall down when it gets wet, and it offers phenomenal sun protection.  I was not fretting about sunscreen applications and too much sun on the shoulders.

I was also thrilled that this suit looks like an outfit.  I dressed my daughter in her new grUVyWear and we went to Target (told you I loved that store) before we hit the pool.  I didn't need cover ups or a dress or anything.

Just her grUVyWear.  And my daughter looked adorable.
She looked like a little surfer chic, with ultra sun protection that her mommy was thrilled about.  These suits are 50+ SPF, and can be worn all day, in and out of the pool or at the beach.  They dry fast, and are comfortable to wear.

My daughter is wearing the candy camo infant set, which retails for $38.95.
If you are interested in GrUVyWear, I am including a great discount code for your order.  You can save 15% on your order for your kids.  Trust me, it will be money very well spent if you spend time in sun, swimming at a pool or beach.

These would also make great gifts.  I love items that are different and useful. And they are perfect for camp.

I will mention that these suits run big.  My daughter wears a 2/3 (size 2 bottoms, size 3 tops) and she is wearing a 18-24 month suit in these pictures.  

I never, ever recommend a product I am not 100% in love with, because I know money is not for wasting. 

I totally recommend grUVyWear.

GrUVyWear Discount code: SAVE1530

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment