Pages

.

The New Patio

A few weeks ago I expressed my desire for a new patio.  After the demise of my outdoor table, I was in need of a new outdoor situation.  A place I could be happy.  With a fire pit and Adirondack chairs.  A place to make smores and play music and live happily all summer long.

One morning, after my early run, I remembered that Hubby told me to check the backyard the day before.  I never did.  I quickly peeked in the backyard and I saw the beginnings of my new patio.

What a love.

Considering we have never made a patio, this could be an interesting project.  We've asked around, and have a general idea of how to proceed.  And the rest we'll stumble through, like everything else in life.

As long as I can drop my fire pit in the middle I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment