Pages

.

One Word

Last night at work, our restaurant manager asked us an interesting question.  If we had to wear a tee shirt with one word on the front, just one word that would describe us, what would we choose?

Talk about a thought provoking question.  My first thought was "awesome."  Sure, I'm awesome, right?
How about "entertaining"?  Or "loving"?  Maybe my word should just be "complicated." 

Can anyone say indecisive?

Then I thought maybe I would choose "Mama."  After all, so much of my life is being a mommy.  I can't even remember who I was before I became a mommy. 

We are all so many things to so many people.  And then there is who we are to ourselves. To find one word that is all encompassing is near impossible.  On that note, I think I'll go with this:
Looks good to me.

So tell me, what would your word(s) be?  Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment