Pages

.

Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches

*an archive, but so good it was worth a repost*

I found a barbecue chicken recipe on Pinterest months ago, and quickly pinned it to my "recipes" board.  It reminded me of summer, and cook outs, and eating sandwich food.

I then tweaked it, made it and we devoured it.

The End.

Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
  • 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (I highly recommend Sweet Baby Ray's)
  • 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
  • 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar (light brown works as well)
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
Place chicken in slow cooker on high.  Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl and pour over chicken.  Cook 3 hours, and remove chicken.  Shred using fork, place back in slow cooker, turn to low, and cook another hour.

Serve on plump club rolls.

Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment