Pages

.

Fathers Day Gift Idea: Easy Canvas Prints

I've seen advertisements for canvas prints before, and I always thought it was a snazzy idea.  Recently, the lovely humans who work over at Easy Canvas Prints were kind enough to make me a print for my wall.  To make a long, which picture should I use story short, I am now the proud owner of an Easy Canvas Print.
I used my standard favorite, our family picture from my youngest brother's wedding.  We are all clean, dressed, looking in the same direction and smiling.  These pictures are a once-every-few-years occurrence.

Father's Day is quickly approaching, and if you need a gift these are different from the standard framed picture.  Scan old family photos to make into canvas prints, or use current pictures of your kids.  Already set with a gift for Father's Day?  Put your Father's Day photos on canvas, and give your dad or Hubby a great canvas print for his next birthday. 

I'm now signing off, with beds to make and dishes to scrub.  A very big thank you to Easy Canvas Prints for my new wall art.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment