Pages

.

Why Not? 5 ? Friday

Its been a LONG time since I've blog hopped, and I must say, this feels pretty good.

I'm home, in jammies for another few minutes, and I'm joining in the fun.


1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?

Cold.  Well, it could be worse.  It HAS been worse.  Living in the northeast translates to living in subzero temperatures from December through March.  

This winter, we have been blessed enough to see many days reach the 40's.  Even the 50's.  And snow has been nonexistent since the freak October storm that left hundreds of thousands of us without power for DAYS.

With that jinx being said, I will now brace myself for a snowstorm.  
And no, 90% of the time, I do not like this weather.  It is only fun around Christmas.  
I'm definitely living a few states north of where I was meant to reside.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

Gingerale.  Television.  Bed.  In that order.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

I can't even think past this weekend.  I work in increments so as not to create stress.  

One thing is get our hot water pressure fixed.  It's atrocious.  And I called the plumber three times this week.

Plumber, CALL ME BACK!

4. Have you ever served on a jury?

No, but I have been called to duty enough times.  Please oh please leave me alone until I have no babies at home all day.  

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

A dog.  In a house with no children.  I want to be one of those dogs that lives with people and it IS the child.  

Man, that is the life.  I want presents on Christmas, to sleep in a bed, to get groomed and to go on vacation.

And I want no one to poke me or sit on me.  

Oh, and I want a few doggie sweaters too.  

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment