Pages

.

Grilled Turkey and Havarti Sandwiches

I really hadn't planned on blogging this simple sandwich, but when a friend and follower of my blog asked for the "recipe" I figured I would jot it down!

This is one of my family's favorite sandwiches and a really easy dinner!

grilled turkey Havarti sandwiches


Grilled Turkey Havarti Sandwiches

oven roasted deli turkey
sourdough bread
pesto
tomatoes
Havarti cheese slices
butter
avocado (optional)

This sandwich is virtually like making a grilled cheese.
Butter the outsides of the sourdough bread, spread pesto on the insides.  
Layer with turkey, tomatoes and cheese.
Avocado is good , too!!

Place on griddle to toast.  This would be awesome done on  
a grill, too!!  Or if you are one of those lucky peeps that has a panini maker...you get the idea!!


That's it, simple and scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment