Pages

.

A Birthday

Today is my Hubby's birthday.  He is 38 years young.  I can say with certainty he is aging fabulously, with minimal wrinkles and no weight gain.

Men can be such bastards.

Kidding aside, he is an incredible dad.  He takes the chaos that is our life in stride, and he rolls with my insanity.  He's a fab golfer, and holds his own on the infamous men's softball team.  He also coaches, cleans and sorts laundry.

And watches awful television like "Finding Bigfoot" and "Tank Battles".

The Hubby loves a good time, and we find a happy medium (usually) that accommodates my non-drinking stay-home-and-watch-movies self with his balls to wall party persona. 

It's all about compromise.

Today I wish my athletic, party loving, easy going, television watching, laundry sorting, house tidying, partner-in-crime Hubby a very Happy 38th.

And I want to remind him he will always be older than me.  Always (wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment